30+ Social Media Resources You Must See
Don’t worry let the geeks do the research for you while you prosper in this social media extravaganza!
so pick apart these awesome tools that will help you with your social media campaigns
You don’t have to thank us but feel free to add your own social media experience and resources
- HOW TO: Rent Anything Online
Often you can save money by renting instead of taking the purchase plunge. The Internet is fully equipped to help you rent anything â€” even friends.
- 5 Ways to Build a Loyal Audience on YouTube
Web video has an enormous viewership. If youâ€™re trying to build a brand and keep people coming back after that first viral hit, check out these five tips.
- 6 Best FIFA World Cup Controversies of the Past 20 Years [VIDEO]
The 2010Â World Cup is sure to be dramatic as fans bet on who will take home the title. Here are the tournamentâ€™s top six controversies caught on video.
- Inside Gatoradeâ€™s Social Media Command Center
A new effort behind the scenes of the PepsiCo-owned sports drink maker is putting social media quite literally at the center of the way Gatorade approaches marketing.
- HOW TO: Send Digital Invites Without Being Obnoxious
Gone are the days of phone trees and handwritten cards â€” now itâ€™s all about pixels and pings.
- 5 Terrific Tools for Keeping Tabs on Twitter Trends
Whether youâ€™re tracking your brand, optimizing your content, or just plain curious about the way information is virally shared, youâ€™ll want to check out these five web-based tools.
- Why Facebook Canâ€™t Genuinely Connect People
Facebook is the go-to social network, but it sometimes fails to genuinely connect its users. Here are three areas where it needs to improve.
- 6 Tips For Experimenting with Web Video
For traditional filmmakers, web video may seem like a whole other animal. Here are six tips for experimenting with videos on the web.
- Why Social Media is the New Source of Hollywood Talent
As reality TV takes the lionâ€™s share of traditional programming, Hollywood casting pros are increasingly turning to social media to find â€śreal peopleâ€ť and the next big sensations.
Tech & Mobile
- Apple Keynote Music Through the Years [INFOGRAPHIC]
Weâ€™ve gathered some highlights from the history of Apple conference songs, along with some other musical stats, into one handy infographic.
- 10 Fun Casual Games for Android Phones
10 excellent games for yourÂ AndroidÂ phone. Some are paid; most are free. Some are knockoffs of classics youâ€™ll remember, and some are original.
- 5 Works of Apple-Inspired Art
iPods, Macs, and even His Jobsness himself have all turned up recently in sculpture, digital art and even oil paintings. Check out these works pieces.
- 10 Awesome Apple iPad Decals [PICS]
If youâ€™re looking for a way to get your iPad to stand out from the crowd, then these decals for the deviceâ€™s undecorated backside just might do the trick.
- 5 Great Sites for Exploring Cities Around the Globe
Weâ€™ve picked our five favorite websites from around the world that offer street level imagery of places as varied as Munich, Mae Hong Son, Moscow and Miskolc.
- How Download Cards Connect Physical Music to its Digital Future
Download cards started showing up all over record stores at the beginning of 2007, each scrap entitling the owner to a full MP3 download of the record they just bought. Hereâ€™s how theyâ€™re changing things.
- 5 Gadgets That Will Transform Your Home
Here are five gadgets you can buy now (or a couple months from now) that will change the way you live, work and play.
- Windows vs. Apple: The Future of Mobile Games
In this post, we look at how Apple and Microsoft are tackling mobile gaming and who will come out on top. Get ready for a fun competition!
- 5 Extremely Addicting iPad Games
Time to kill? Rainy day? These five addictive games for the iPad will keep your mind busy no matter the occasion.
- 4 Free World Cup Apps for BlackBerry
Why should iPhone and Android users have all the fun? Here are four great, totally free Blackberry apps that will help you stay up to date on all things World Cup.
- Top 10 Beautiful Minimalist Icon Sets
Here are ten noteworthy icon sets that match the minimalist design ethos.
- The Motion Control Video Game War Has Only Just Begun
Nintendo may have started the motion controller phenomenon with the Wii, but Microsoft and Sony are taking the console wars to a new level. This holiday season, there will be a three-way war for supremacy of your living room.
- 7 Stunning World Cup Visualizations
Football aficionados and novices alike can enhance their experience of each game with World Cup visualizations that bring the action on the field to life in mesmerizing digital formats.
- How Non-Profits Should Approach Making iPhone Apps
Appleâ€™s restriction on accepting donations through the app store has placed constraints on many non-profit mobile strategies. But how detrimental are they, and can they be overcome?
- 10 Web Design Bloggers You Should Follow
Looking for inspiration? Check out the portfolios, Twitter streams and blog posts of these 10 fascinating web design bloggers.
- 5 Free and Open-Source Software Alternatives for Small Businesses
What many business owners and managers donâ€™t realize is that they can get all the software they need to run a business, 100% free of charge.
- Why Small Businesses Shouldnâ€™t Take Social Media for Granted
When done right, social media can be a valuable source for customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction. Here a few ways to help drive the value home.
- How CEOs are Using Social Media for Real Results
Our case studies show that having your CEO visible on social media can bring tangible results to your bottom line.
- How to Become a More Savvy Networker Online
This post focuses on how to use the web to make actual, lasting connections that will help you achieve your goals.
- 5 Teen Social Media Trends that Can Be Applied to Small Business
It turns out that a lot of the ways teens get value out of social media can also be applied to business. Here are five trends to keep track of.
- HOW TO: Run an Online Daily Deal
Online daily deals offering shoppers deep discounts are all the rage. Here are some tips for small businesses to follow so they can get the most out of offering a bargain.
- HOW TO: Build A Twitter Strategy for Your Business
Every business needs a Twitter strategy. Here are some concrete ways to build your brand and connect with an audience online.